Monday, February 25, 2008

9th Grade - Physical Science
  • What we did: "Bowling a ball down the hall" lab
  • Due today: "Larva Lopers" lab
  • Due soon: "Bowling a ball down the hall" (tomorrow)
------------------------------
7th Grade - Life Science
  • What we did: Notes and practice on parts and usage of microscopes
  • Due today: N/A
  • Due soon: N/A
------------------------------
Two hour late start today! I'll be catching up 1st and 2nd hour on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll have a sub in on Tuesday and Wednesday as I will be in Rochester at a professional development class. The web site will be updated on Thursday.

As a reminder, I will not be at conferences on Tuesday night. I'll be sending updated grade sheets home this week. Please feel free to call or email with questions or concerns if you plan on attending Tuesday conferences. Thanks! :)